"There's a myth that anyone who has a liver problem has brought it on themselves" This quote is from a Crohn's disease patient living with a blocked portal vein hoping for a liver transplant (Independent 31st Oct 2010)

Wednesday 27 October 2010

New look


When I finished work at the pharmacy the girls gave me a voucher for a treat at our local hair & beauty salon. As one of them has been through a tough time with non-Hodgkins lymphoma she made the best choice of treat. Having felt I'd aged 10 years in the last 5 months I hope I've started to lose it again with new haircut.

1 comment:

  1. Nice hair :-)

    Lovely present from the girls at work...it really helps when you do something to make yourself feel better, nothing much better than new hair to make you feel good :-)

    ReplyDelete