"There's a myth that anyone who has a liver problem has brought it on themselves" This quote is from a Crohn's disease patient living with a blocked portal vein hoping for a liver transplant (Independent 31st Oct 2010)

Tuesday 12 October 2010

Home visit


Dr came round. Sorted out my worries. Everything looks fine but he reminded me (as does everyone else) that I mustn't forget I've had major surgery. Also that I should go back on the painkillers at bedtime to make sure I get a good night sleep. Seems I'm an impatient patient.
He forgot to bring my sick note. Hey ho, T will have to go fetch it after all.
Val my neighbour took me for a walk in the sun but I feel a lack of exercise today, so swept the floors downstairs. Probably not on my 'allowed to do' list. T working late today so J doing tea for us both. We make a hash of it and burn what's under the grill. Luckily we need to empty the freezer for defrosting so take out a second batch 0f convenience foods. May watch an episode of 'Bones' from an old DVD as it would be a shame to watch House MD without a full house.

No comments:

Post a Comment