"There's a myth that anyone who has a liver problem has brought it on themselves" This quote is from a Crohn's disease patient living with a blocked portal vein hoping for a liver transplant (Independent 31st Oct 2010)

Friday 4 February 2011

The biopsy that never was, ha ha

Got to my 9.30am appointment minus breakfast or cuppa tea to find it rescheduled to 25th Feb.
Dr C must have decided my suggestion to get the AFP tumour marker test result first wasn't such a bad idea. The consultant radiologist must have been cancelled and the bed cancelled - only Barbara forgot to cancel me too!

So poor T had to put his coat back on and come to fetch me again.

Sitting in the main corridor watching the hospital world go by, greeting the odd friend in passing, maybe a trolley in a corridor will be a good way to pass the 6 hours of bed rest! Lots of activity and people watching. I was quite content if a little hungry and thirsty.

No comments:

Post a Comment