"There's a myth that anyone who has a liver problem has brought it on themselves" This quote is from a Crohn's disease patient living with a blocked portal vein hoping for a liver transplant (Independent 31st Oct 2010)

Friday 23 September 2011

I meant....

I meant to clean the fish tank on Tuesday, but went on 'Freegle' instead and recycled a mantle mirror that had been stored unused in our garage for years.

I meant to clean the fish tank on Wednesday but J invited his girlfriend for supper so I cooked a roast ham and made a macaroni cheese instead

I meant to clean the fish tank on Thursday but watched 'Educating Essex' on Channel 4 instead

I meant to clean the fish tank today but defrosted the fridge ... and then had a lovely bath using the last of my Arran Aromatics bath gel ... so went online and ordered some more instead ... just for me!!

Sorry fish. I'll clean your tank tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. I used to completely HATE cleaning out the fish tank..one tip I learned is that if they're not gasping for air they're okay :-)))

    ReplyDelete