"There's a myth that anyone who has a liver problem has brought it on themselves" This quote is from a Crohn's disease patient living with a blocked portal vein hoping for a liver transplant (Independent 31st Oct 2010)

Tuesday 15 May 2012

FFS (Text speak for ***)

Got back from work.  Nice email from surgeon's secretary assuring me the faxed MRI report has arrived and she's put a copy in the mail to me.  Hurrah.

Knock at the door and postie delivers a letter with hospital stamp on it.  Wow, that's quick, I think.  I bet that's the mysterious "4th of May" letter with a 14th of May postmark.

Nope.  It's a letter from Heppy Doc's hospital.  From their outpatient appointments people. Cancelling my 18th June appointment and re-scheduling to August.

FFS.  I run out of Tenofovir tablets on 18th June and Dr Al stressed it is imperative I see him and collect another 3 months supply on that date.  I cant stop taking the meds for 7 weeks FFS.  I have to take them every day without fail or there is no point in the treatment.

More stress, more grumpiness, Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

1 comment:

  1. Fiona,
    I think I'll just keep my frustrations over yours.
    Mine should improve some with school getting out for the summer in a couple of weeks. At least, I'm hoping to be able to relax a bit more after June 5th. Hang in there and have an enjoyable weekend: )
    Carla

    ReplyDelete