"There's a myth that anyone who has a liver problem has brought it on themselves" This quote is from a Crohn's disease patient living with a blocked portal vein hoping for a liver transplant (Independent 31st Oct 2010)

Sunday 21 August 2011

Accident

Missed a step and twisted my ankle today.


We didn't have a handy stick of rhubarb (looks more like a baguette to me!) so I'm hobbling around using an upside-down broom for a crutch.
Embarrassingly for J (and T)my trip was in full view of a room of prospective Music Technology students at the University of Keele open day.

Cant drive, so will have to cancel my 3-monthly check with Dr Al at Salford which was scheduled for Monday. It was to review the last 3 months of bloods, but as all is looking stable at the moment I'm sure I can re-schedul
e.

No comments:

Post a Comment