"There's a myth that anyone who has a liver problem has brought it on themselves" This quote is from a Crohn's disease patient living with a blocked portal vein hoping for a liver transplant (Independent 31st Oct 2010)

Wednesday 26 January 2011

Spring?

Went for a walk with T today and saw my first .......

.... of the year. Ahhhh!

Spring must be on its way.

I expect you Southerners are picking daffodils and ironing your shorts. It's still a tad chilly oop north.

As we say "It's the fine rain that gets you wet"
or "We only have 2 seasons: July and winter..."

"The other day I sent my girlfriend a huge pile of snow. I rang her up, I said "Did you get my drift?".

"What happens when it rains cats and dogs? You have to been careful not to step in a poodle".

1 comment:

  1. It's been wet and freezing cold here for the past two days now.
    Back to warm jumpers, gloves and turning the heating back up a notch or two, yet again - definitely not shirt weather just yet :-)

    The lamb is so sweet.
    My sister, Sarah, lives in Greece and has 100 goats in the field across from her apartment, no people, just goats.

    ReplyDelete