"There's a myth that anyone who has a liver problem has brought it on themselves" This quote is from a Crohn's disease patient living with a blocked portal vein hoping for a liver transplant (Independent 31st Oct 2010)

Tuesday 14 September 2010

College

Went to college today. Partly to collect my last years NVQ certificate. (I got it in June but the pass Units were wrong so they had to get a new one and it's ready to be collected). And partly to let the staff know I want to do the course distance learning. Disappointing I won't be up to being in class for 3 hours each week, as the group this year look like an interesting mix.

The car park is full and I have to walk a long way. Luckily I brought Granny Annie's stick which helps and also helps to get an instant lift pass to the classroom up 4 flights.

They can use last year's photo for this year's pass thank goodness. I manage an hour and then make my excuses and leave as I need to be home for a GP phone consult.

No comments:

Post a Comment