"There's a myth that anyone who has a liver problem has brought it on themselves" This quote is from a Crohn's disease patient living with a blocked portal vein hoping for a liver transplant (Independent 31st Oct 2010)

Sunday 1 May 2011

Does bad luck come in 3's

Started the day with one of my recurring sinus headaches and a spontaneous nosebleed. Not sure why these happen, as my clotting factor is fine.

Things improved with a walk to see this lovely bluebell wood.


On return, slammed my finger in the car door - ow ouch! Steri-strips, paracetamol, arnica, ice pack and a cuppa tea (if only all our ills could be cured with a cuppa!) sorted that, but I'm fumbly typing with one hand.

For my finale, spilt a packet of sugar on the kitchen floor. Scrunch, crackle, crunch as we walk on it.


That's my 3 so should be safe now.

No comments:

Post a Comment